Sunday, June 19, 2016

Be What You Were Meant to Be


There are times when all of us feel have felt left out.  Each of us have faced times when everyone else seemed to have it together as we fumbled through life.  Do others see us in this same manner?  What does God think?

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. (Isaiah 43:7)

Believe it or not, God has a completely different view. He created you for his glory.  All of your abilities and especially the ones that you lack are all part of the make up that is you and God has a plan that utilizes you to fulfill this plan and for his glory.  Nobody can take your place.  Your life is like a key that opens doors for God's power to work and fulfill his will.

Don't waste your life trying to live up to what others are.  Instead allow God to live through you and be the person that he created for his plan and purpose.

No comments: